Friday, August 20, 2010

Fresh faced

An "old" fav of mine is Daniel Sandler's liquid bluschers: Watercolours. They will give you a natrual and rosie look. Easy to apply and stays on you the whole day.
A tinted moisturizer from Kiehl's will give you beautiful base wiht a natrual glow.



Yes, I do love a pair of smokey eyes. I do love that the red lips trend stays even thru fall/winter. But c'mon- a face with barley there make-up is not to ignore. It can sometimes take more work to get the less- is- more face to look better then a full on party make-up.
I don't wear much make-up thru summer, but I have to say that to keep your skin fairly bare when the air changes and the autum comes, is just as great. For some reason I feel more "clean". Could be because of the lack of heat- and sweat. A long walk doesn't make me feel like I have a fever anymore. Instead the air makes me feel fresh and healty.













No comments:

Post a Comment