Friday, August 13, 2010

Pictures!

My bedroom wall. This is the last thing I see before I fall asleep. And the first thing I see when I wake up

I LOVE pictures. I can sit and look at the same picture for ages. Only to go back to it just minutes after I put it away. I don't buy magazines to read. I do it cuz I'm after the pictures. People often looks thru mags when they come to me ( as they are a little bit of everywhere they are hard to miss ), they haven't even looked thru the whole mag before they look up and say: but it's just ads in here?! There's like nothing to read. Only pictures.

Well, I don't buy them to read. I buy them for the artistic joy that I get thru them. I'm after the harmony that I in some way seem to find.

So what I did the other day was to go and buy GLINT. It's a French magazine. In French. And I don't speak a word French. You get the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment